- Navigate to home screen on Redmi 6. Access settings on this screen.
2. Access Systems App updater option on this screen.
3. Check App update status on this screen.
4. Tap to view/check app update history on this screen.
5. Verify app update history on this screen.
6. Navigate to System app updater settings on this screen.
7. Turn update notifications ON/OFF.
8. Access auto updates under additional settings on this screen.
9. One may choose between “Don’t Update“, “Update using Wi-Fi” and “Update using Wi-Fi and Mobile Data” on this screen.
10. Check app data usage to verify updates.
- Access your phone settings for Android.
2. Make sure WIFI setting is turned off.
3. Make sure your mobile data is turned on under data usage.
4. Access Mobile Network settings on the same screen. On some Androids, you might see an option for cellular networks.
5. Under Mobile Network Settings, click on Access point Names.
6. Create a new Access Point Name under mobile networks. Type in a name for your access point name. Your name may be “something you may remember in the future”.
7. Type in your APN for your new Access Point Name. Contact your service provider if you don’t know your APN.
8. Set up an APN type. For data, you may select your apn type as default.
9. Save your new APN.
10. Check for data symbol beside your signal bar. If you see a 3G, H+ or 4G symbol, you should be able to access your data. You may proceed to test your data speed at this point.